Pinter Community Guidelines
Welcome to The Pinter community. These are the guidelines by which all members of the world of Fresh Beer must operate.
The following guidelines are included in our Terms and Conditions which can be found here. Please read through them to familiarise yourself with what’s expected of every member of the community.
The world of Fresh Beer is a space for any and all. Be kind.
- We are here to help. If you are new to the Pinter community and are unsure about anything, just ask. If you are in the Pinter app, at any point (during Customer Support hours) you can go to settings and start a live chat with customer support. Otherwise, you can always contact us via phone, email, live chat or social media. Our contact details can be found here. Or for app specific queries, please email us via email@example.com.
- Hashtags. If you use any hashtags within your posts, that post will then be publicly viewable on that hashtag thread even if your profile is private. If you want your posts to be entirely private, make sure that your profile is set to private (visit My Profile in the settings section) and you don’t use any hashtags in your posts.
- Stay courteous. Everyone wants to have a positive experience in the Pinter community - so make sure that you are not detracting from anyone else's experience. In particular, refrain from posting anything unlawful, libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties. Your opinions are always welcome, but personal attacks, harassment ("flaming") and trolling on the Pinter community or Taproom forum are unacceptable.
- Keep it spam-free. The Pinter community is provided as a service to Pinter customers and is not intended for the promotion of third party services, products, websites, or organisations. Please refrain from posting content that would constitute advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of unauthorised solicitation.
- Keep it legal. It is unacceptable to post any material (i) that would infringe on any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party or disclose any trade secret (or other confidential information), (ii) that contains software viruses or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware, or (iii) that is deemed to be illegal by any local, state, federal, or international law.
- Be careful. Most people are happy to help out on the Pinter Community, but remember that their advice is theirs only and that you are responsible for deciding whether or not to follow it. If the advice given by a user sounds wrong or risky to you, do not try it. In particular, if any user asks you for personal information, such as an account number, address, password or credit card number, do not provide it.
- Let us know. If you find that there is anything about the Pinter app, including the Pinter Community, that isn’t working for you or if you want to report any bad behaviour, let us know. At any point you can go to settings and start a live chat with customer support or from within the “My Feed” section, you can tag @commuityteam. If reporting an issue, please include as much detail as possible in your initial report so we can query as fast as possible.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. Users like you provide much of the material on The Pinter community. Such third-party content is the sole responsibility of the person originating the material. TGGFBC does not control and is not responsible for this third-party material.
All information provided on the Pinter community is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. TGGFBC does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or quality of any material in the community, regardless of the source of the material. TGGFBC and its suppliers will not be liable or responsible in any way for any content on The Pinter community, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in the material, or for any losses or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any material.
- Multiple Accounts. You are not allowed to register multiple accounts. Any user found to be active under multiple identities risks having one or more accounts suspended and the Pinter community and membership removed.